To avoid misunderstandings it's great if you try to be as clear as possible with the photos and details you add. The more details, the easier it will be to complete the pickup.
You can add four photos of what you need help getting rid of. We recommend you to snap the photos straight in the app to avoid the photo to be cropped and leave out important information.
Things to think about:
- Did you manage to include everything in the photos?
- Try to estimate the weight of the stuff. Are two helpers required?
- Will you be able to help carry? Is there an elevator?
- Keep in mind that branches and twigs can look a lot smaller on a photo than in real life. Feel free to write if they are bulky and try to estimate measurements.
- Is it possible to park next to the location for pickup?